Monday, February 21, 2011

Project #10 My PLN



So I looked into bough the symbaloo and the netvibes. I decided to just use the symbaloo's because it seemed to be a whole lot easier than netvibes.


I added a few essential items that I check almost all the time. Such as facebook, twitter, blogger and gmail. I also added a few other items to the cart like Discovery Channel, CNN, The Weather Channel and some other items as well. 


I think that symbaloo is a great and extremely easy to access. When I first started PLN I had only a few tiles. I sure I will have it full before this semester is over. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashleigh! I really like your PLN. It is well put together. Thanks for suggesting symbaloo. I think that symbaloo is great too. I hope you have a good semester. I was assigned to your blog for 2/27.

    ReplyDelete