Sunday, February 6, 2011

C4T Project # 3





C4T  #1 - I was assigned to read Mr. Will Richardson's blog entitled "When's our Egypt Moment"

Pyramid


Mr. Richardson is an amazing blog he has been blogging for almost three years. My first comment was me telling Mr. Richardson what my name was and how I was in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I also said how I supported his blog and thought that yes there does need to be a change in education. Though Mr. Richardson did not comment back to my comment others did.

"When's our Egypt Moment" was about how education needs to change. This blog involved a lot of parents, who were worried about there child's education. Some people were extremely positive of this blog though there were a few who were not so supportive. Mr. Richardson's blog to me touched base on a lot of"  other things that are happening in our country's education.

C4T #2 Second Comment for my assigned Teacher. Blog title:  The 10,000 Parent Challenge

Clock


This blog was an extension on the conversation that took place last week. This was a some what heated discussion. Mr. Richardson makes some really good points. He continued his talk about change, an how we as parents can not grasp the idle of a higher education level.


In my post post I expressed how I felt about this topic. I believe that our education programs need to change for the better of our children . I also said that I feel that one day his story will come to life and others will see that a change needs  to be made and then that is when education will change for the better. Mr. Richardson did not comment back on this post but others did.

No comments:

Post a Comment