Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Post # 13

picture




This site is so amazing Dr.Strange. I have never heard of this website before now. Just by looking at all the different things, I have already learned so much.


This is what I have learned so far:
Alex stands for the Alabama Learning Exchange. Alex was a project that was done by the Alabama Department of Education. It was designed to help current and future educators. When you first come to the home page of Alex you come across many different and helpful links.


I believe that this website is extremely useful. You can go to the website and get information on lesson plains and you can also watch podcast from other teachers. The website makes it extremely easy for new and old teachers to share with other teachers. The only thing you have to do is create a profile. I know for a fact that I will be using Alex. If you would like to know more information about this website all you have to do is click on the link. http://alex.state.al.us/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment