Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4K Summary 4-6



Bumble Bee Pie
C4K # 4
Ocean at Pt. England School year seven
    Ocean described a book that she had recently read. She talked about how the book was really easy to read because of the rhymes. She described how Mia went out and caught some six hundred bumblebees. Ocean did a really great job in describing the book down to a T.


My Comment
 Hey Ocean,
My name is Ashleigh Skelton I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really did enjoy the story about Bumble Bee Pie. I was wondering what Bumble Bee Pie was. Now that I know I don't think I would want to eat one. I really did enjoy reading your blog though.

C4K # 5


  My favorite Sunny Day
Kerstein has a picture draw and she describes how a sunny day is her favorite.


Sunny Day


"This is me. I love to play in the sun like a great Pt Englander. I play nicely with my friends" said Kerstein.


My Comment:
 My name is Ashleigh Skelton I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 Class at the University of South Alabama. I loved your picture. You are such an amazing artist. Sunny days are my favorite to. 


C4K # 6




Melville Intermediate - Cooking Options on Thursday





Kennedy Options - Cooking from myles webb on Vimeo.

During Options (or electives, student choices for what they learn) on Thursdays at Melville Intermediate School all of the Technology Rooms are used so students can have greater opportunity rather than working in a regular classroom. This video was filmed by Kennedy last Thursday and shows what students from Melville Intermediate School can involve themselves in on Thursdays in the Cooking Room!


My Comment:
You guys did an amazing job on your video.My name is Ashleigh Skelton I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You guys did a great job with you all following the instructions. The food looked so good!I think it is so amazing that you guys can decided on your on electives. You guys are so lucky to be as accomplished as you guys are at Melville Intermediate School. I look forward to watching alot more of your videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment