Friday, March 11, 2011

Project # 13 - SmartBoard Instruction



                                             Driving Lessons
                                      A SmartBoard Lesson by
                   Ashleigh Skelton, Kenneth Nelson, Jennifer Hackney
                                           & Miranda Tidikis






Summary of Observer Responses:


Overall, I believe that our group did and amazing job working on this presentation.  I loved playing with the SmartBoard.  Even though know one in our group really new how to work the SmartBoard, but when we started playing around with it we learned a lot.  We even figured out how to use the clickers that went along with the SmartBoard. I am extremely proud of my group everyone worked together great on this project. Because of this project I know that each and very single one of use are ready to use the SmartBoards in our classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. You are right to be proud of your group. I sure am! I can't believe that y'all took the initiative to go beyond your peers and incorporate a tool that your own professors are just now learning how to use!!! You all inspired me to keep working hard and I really do appreciate your efforts. Hats off to each of you!

    ReplyDelete